I am a 2nd-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at University of Southern California. I am co-advised by Professor Bistra Dilkina and Professor Sven Koenig.
In 2019, I received my B.E. in computer science from Yao Class at Tsinghua University.
In Spring 2018, I was a research intern at Carneige Mellon University advised by Professor Fei Fang.
In Summer 2018, I was a research intern at The University of Hong Kong advised by Professor Zhiyi Huang.
My research interests lie in artificial intelligence, with a focus on multi-agent systems, combinatorial optimization, machine learning, computational game theory and computational sustainability.
- [2021.04] I am joining Amazon Robotics as a summer research intern in May.
- [2021.04] Our team won the 7th place out of 50 teams and received a $1,000 prize in Terminal Live (West Coast Regional), which is a games-based AI & coding competition hosted by Citadel LLC and Citadel Securities.
- [2021.04] I won a Second Prize of $500 at the Thirteenth Annual Annenberg Graduate Fellowship Research and Creative Project Symposium. I will be presenting my work on “How and When to Follow Tips: Using Game Theory for Multi-Agent Communication and Coordination in Wildlife Conservation”.
- [2021.02] A virtual talk(drag this link to a new tab for it to work properly) at AAAI 2021.
- [2021.01] A virtual talk at IJCAI-20 Workshop on Multi-Agent Path Finding.
- [2020.12] A paper accepted to AAMAS 2021.
- [2020.12] A virtual talk at Learning Meets Combinatorial Algorithms Workshop at NeurIPS 2020.
- [2020.12] A paper accepted to AAAI 2021.
- [2020.11] A virtual talk at INFORMS 2020 session “Machine Learning and Discrete Optimization”.
- [2020.07] A virtual talk at 2020 Harvard CRCS AI for Social Good Workshop.
- [2020.06] A virtual talk at COMPASS 2020.
- [2020.05] A virtual talk at AAMAS 2020.
- [2020.05] A paper accepted to [COMPASS 2020](https://acmcompass.org/day-4).
- [2020.04] A paper accepted to [IJCAI 2020](https://www.ijcai20.org/).
- [2020.03] A talk at Harvard CRCS Workshop on AI for Social Impact.
- [2020.01] A paper accepted to AAMAS 2020.
- [2019.08] Joining USC as a Ph.D. student!